Assigning tickets to recurring events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Assigning tickets to recurring events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Thomas
    Participant

Dear support,

Could you please advise if it is possible to assign tickets (using Event Tickets Plus) to recurring events (using Event Calendar Pro)?

Could you also advise if this will also work with Community Events and Community Tickets? Will there be any compatibility issues? Recurring events & tickets are crucial for us.

Kind regards,

Ben

Nico

Hi Ben,

Thanks for getting in touch, interesting question here!

Could you please advise if it is possible to assign tickets (using Event Tickets Plus) to recurring events (using Event Calendar Pro)?

Right now this is not possible. We have made some progress towards making this possible in the latest feature release 4.1, for example the new global stock feature is a big steps towards this. Right now ‘Recurring events support for tickets’ is scheduled to be part of version 4.2, which is the next feature release coming out in May.

Could you also advise if this will also work with Community Events and Community Tickets? Will there be any compatibility issues?

It’s still a bit early to determine the full scope of this feature but I guess the final goal will be to make this compatible across all products. Most probably there will be a first release of the feature just for PRO and then subsequent releases to ensure compatibility.

Please let me know if this answers your question,
    Best,
    Nico

Benjamin Thomas
    Participant

Hi Nico,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have a specific ETA in May when this will be released?

Kind regards,

Ben

Nico

Hi Ben,

Thanks for following up! I’ve reached out to our product manager to see if there was any updates on this. He informed me this feature was just moved to 4.3 because of time constraints. We are expecting 4.3 to be out on August.

I’m sorry about this delay, I know it’s a bummer to hear and that many folks are really needing this. But oin the other side of things, this is a pretty complex feature which requires a fair amount of development and QA effort.

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Assigning tickets to recurring events’ is closed to new replies.