Assign more than one Organizer to an Event?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Assign more than one Organizer to an Event?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve just got Pro and am tweaking how it works with my clients site. The client wants to be able to assign more than a single Organizer to an event. I know I could do custom fields but it would work a lot better if I could be able to somehow get the Events to have more than a single Organizer. That way each Organizer can still be edited and managed site wide through the Organizer section.
    You help would be appreciated.
    Regards,
    Nick.

Rob

Hey Nick, thanks for the note. This isn’t doable out of the box but might be something you can hack together. Let me see if our developer Jonah has any ideas.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Nick,

As Rob pointed out it’s not something built into ECP but you can definitely use custom fields to do it and I would recommend http://plugins.elliotcondon.com/advanced-custom-fields/ – the beauty of this plugin is that it allows you to conditionally create custom field boxes so you can create custom fields that only display on ECP pages.

You could hack the core somehow to achieve this through ECP but your changes would likely be lost upon upgrade or else you would have to keep careful track of those changes.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
    – Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Assign more than one Organizer to an Event?’ is closed to new replies.