asking for a license key when I didnt install Event Aggregator

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator asking for a license key when I didnt install Event Aggregator

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I am an events calendar pro user and I dont need EA, i didnt download the plugin, how do I remove this message in my dashboard?

“It looks like you’re using Event Aggregator, but the license key you supplied does not appear to be valid or is missing. Please review and fix so that you can always have access to our latest versions!”

Regards
    David

George
    Participant

Hey David,

This should only arise if you’ve entered a license key into the Event Aggregator license key field — have you done so? If you have any content in the Event Aggregator license key field, remove it and save the settings again, and this message should go away.

If this does not help, let me know!

— George

David
    Participant

Hi George

Thanks for the reply, there is nothing in the license key field and I still have the problem, please see attached

Regards
    David

George
    Participant

Thanks for confirming, David! I’m a bit stumped because I cannot recreate this issue.

Can you head to Events → Settings → Licenses in your wp-admin, and take a full-page screenshot of that license keys page there? Then post a link to that screenshot here. You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

If the field for Event Aggregator is truly empty, I would recommend clicking “Save Changes” on this license keys page again to see if that helps “save” the empty Event Aggregator. If this doesn’t help, I would recommend deactivating The Events Calendar and then re-activating it.

Thanks for your patience here!

Cheers,
    George

David
    Participant

I have deactivated all 4 plugins,

Events Tickets
    Events Tickets Plus
    The events calendar
    The events calendar Pro

The message appears and disappears on activation inactivation of The Events Calendar, the other 3 dont trigger the error, I can confirm after activation again the license key box is empty, also it has always shown this message since first installed

George
    Participant

Thanks David!

With all of these plugins activated, can you head to Events → Settings → Licenses in your wp-admin, and take a full-page screenshot of that license keys page there? Then post a link to that screenshot here. You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

Thank you!
    George

David
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

David
    Participant

Thanks yes I have followed steps 1 and 2 and the error message has gone

[image: photo]

George
    Participant

Excellent, David!

It looks like you were trying to post a screenshot to this thread; it did not get posted successfully. You can try uploading that image to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

And just to be clear, it sounds like now that you’ve removed the license key, the error message is gone and the issue is resolved here. Can you confirm that that’s the case?

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘asking for a license key when I didnt install Event Aggregator’ is closed to new replies.