Arrows at bottom of Calendar month view disappeared

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Arrows at bottom of Calendar month view disappeared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brian donnelly
    Participant

HI all – Great plugin BTW. I just set up my calendar on its own page using the shortcode and stalized it with the avada theme. then after I’m all done. I noticed that the arrow that allow you to go to the next and previous month are no longer there on the custom page I built or by looking at the “calendar view” in the wordoress tool bar on the left. I have no idea where these little guys went..

Help

Brian

brian donnelly
    Participant

Nevermind I found them… I just need to book some events into the next month and then showed up.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’m glad you found the little arrows 🙂
    Do you need assistance with something else or should I close this thread?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Arrows at bottom of Calendar month view disappeared’ is closed to new replies.