Are site user able to create event from the front-end?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Are site user able to create event from the front-end?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg

I am interested in buying you WP Event Calendar pro with the Event Ticketing.
    Question:
    Are site users able to create event or meetup when login from the front=end?

I am trying to launch a website my site members can post meetups or event, and visitors or other members can RSVP, buy ticket, and attend.
    I am looking at your software but I don’t know if it has user front-end function that enable user add events to the site.
    Please reply soon

Greg

Ok, I just saw your other plugin the “Community Events”
    Looking at the video I think this one will be the best for me.

Question

What payment gateway do you have on this plugin Stripe or PayPal?

I need to buy this WP plugin ASAP

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Greg,

Community Events will allow front-end submission. If you also need ticketing capabilities, it gets a bit more complicated. You’ll need our Event Tickets (free) and Event Tickets Plus (premium) to add ticketing functionality. To get that within Community, you’ll need Community Tickets (premium).

You might want our Community Manager Bundle which packages all of that up and also includes Filter Bar for less than the three mentioned above would cost individually.

Community Tickets currently has supports PayPal for split payments, but you should be able to use Stripe if you are taking all the payments directly and paying your community organizers through a manual process.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Are site user able to create event from the front-end?’ is closed to new replies.