Archive Template strips styling with June 20 update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Archive Template strips styling with June 20 update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nancy Seeger
    Participant

Hi,

I had to restore a client’s site today because the Events Calendar Archive template stripped a lot of our styling which what I guess are new CSS classes.

We made a staging area so we could view the newly updated styling:
    https://paquitodrivera.staging.wpengine.com/tour-dates/

The actual site with the immediate last version of the Events Calendar Plugin is here:
    https://paquitodrivera.com/tour-dates/

Will the archive template be going forward with the CSS styling or is this a bug? It isn’t usable for us as is.

Thanks,
    Nancy

Nancy Seeger
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Nancy Seeger
    Participant

“Actually, class names haven’t been changed. However, a tag change was introduced with the latest version, in order to improve accessibility: on the archive template, the

#tribe-events-pg-template
    div has thus been replaced by a main tag.

In order to fix your website, you may replace, in your css, declarations such as

div#tribe-events-pg-template

with

#tribe-events-pg-template
    Please let me know if you need some clarification on this.

Cheers,
    Jeremy”

I see, thank you for correcting me on the CSS and adding the tag specifics. I do see some edits to the CSS for h1-h3, adding font-weights to 700, change to the meta area to also font-weight to 700, 14 em or pixels for the h1-h3 which is a bit too small.

Making this a public post so those also struggling with the template changes can see the tag change.

Thanks,
    Nancy

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your feedback and for sharing publicly the corrections.

Well, I’m going to close this thread then, but feel free to start a new one if you have further concerns!

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Archive Template strips styling with June 20 update’ is closed to new replies.