Apply unique sidebar to calendar template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Apply unique sidebar to calendar template

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aimeemia2013
    Participant

Hi there. I’m using Genesis Simple Sidebars for my WP site, along with Events Calendar Pro. I’d like to enable it for the events custom post types so that I can place unique content on the main view, the single event view, etc. I believe I’ll need to know the name of the post type per the code suggestion I received below. Can you please direct me to where those are listed?

add_post_type_support( ‘product’, ‘genesis-simple-sidebars’ );

If you are unable to assist with the Simple Sidebars question above, how else would you recommend incorporating unique sidebars for each view?

Also, what is your ETA for the filtering/search add-on?

And finally, how do I disable breadcrumbs without doing display:none? Is there a toggle built into Events Calendar settings?

Thank you!

Aimee

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Aimee. Happy to help you out best I can on these!

1: For the Genesis Simple Sidebars issue, events are a custom post type with the naming convention “tribe-events”. Please let me know if I’ve misunderstood what you’re asking for here. Hopefully, that points you in the right direction. If not, let me know and we can work on figuring it out together.

2: We’ve definitely heard requests from users for a Filtering/Search add-on, and I’m happy to report that it’s currently in the works. If you’d be interested in joining our team of beta-testers, please shoot us an email at pro /a/ tri.be, and we’ll add you to the list to contact when we get to the point of testing.

3. As far as disabling Breadcrumbs is concerned, other users have reported success with deactivating them in the Genesis options. Please let me know if this works for you, too: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/calendar-setup-genesis-issues/#post-45104

Hope that helps. In the future, we’d appreciate it if you could create individual threads for each. 🙂 Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Apply unique sidebar to calendar template’ is closed to new replies.