Apply for Nonprofit Partnership Program

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Apply for Nonprofit Partnership Program

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eli Moua

Hello! I am trying to apply for the Nonprofit Partnership Program. I fill in all needed information, including IRS documentation regarding being a nonprofit. Once I try to submit the application is stays in a submission loop. I have tried both leaving the window open as well as refreshing to submit the application again. Have not had luck with either one. Can someone please confirm if the application went through or let me know when the submission issues is resolve and I can reapply.

The Event Calendar - Submission Issue - 11.28.17

Courtney

Hi there Eli

I just submitted a test version of the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/ and it submitted as expected. I’m so sorry your form wasn’t sending. Can you try that again and let me know if it works?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Eli Moua

Hi Courtney,

I just resubmitted the application and it looks like it went through. Not sure what the issues was…but seems to be resolved now. Thanks for checking and addressing the problem so quick!

Thanks,

Eli

Courtney

awesome, thanks Eli!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Apply for Nonprofit Partnership Program’ is closed to new replies.