Applied for Events Calendar as a Nonprofit

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Applied for Events Calendar as a Nonprofit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pamela Fine

Hello:

We really like this calendar option because it would really help us with ticketing and registration. We’re a non profit that helps kids get experience in the theater arts on a tight budget, We are under pressure to create a ticketing system for our upcoming summer camps. Hitting our goal is a big part of hitting our budget.

https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/

I submitted an application as a non profit partner a few weeks ago and still haven’t heard back yet. Completely my fault. I should have done this sooner.. I would really appreciate it if you could let us know soon.

Kind regards,

Pamela Fine

Courtney

Hi there Pamela

So sorry about that.

Please send an email directly to support [at] theeventscalendar [.] com.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Applied for Events Calendar as a Nonprofit’ is closed to new replies.