Application Status

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Application Status

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael Starks

Good afternoon,

We submitted a non-profit application 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything yet. Should I simply continue to be patient or is there perhaps a problem on the back-end? Thank you.

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this, Michael. It’s not uncommon for our review process to take a week or more, especially when there’s high volume like there is this week, but I would be happy to double-check on your application.

What is the name of the organization you’re inquiring about?

Thanks,
    George

Michael Starks

Thanks, George. It is ISSA, Fort Worth Chapter.

George
    Participant

Thanks Michael—we sent a response email on January 11, can you confirm if you see this anywhere in your inbox or spam folders?

— George

Michael Starks

I checked my server logs and don’t see anything. But that may be because the webhost didn’t forward it to my mail server like they are supposed to. I am addressing this by setting up our new site on something more reliable, but in the meantime, would you please forward that to the address I used for this post? If that is not possible, maybe the second time is a charm with the original address. I would provide more details but I don’t want to put them in a public post and don’t see a way to PM you. Again, thanks.

George
    Participant

Sure thing Michael, I’ve forwarded the reply to the email address you specified. Let me know if you receive it.

Cheers,
    George

Michael Starks

Thanks, George. I got it.

George
    Participant

Cheers Michael!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Application Status’ is closed to new replies.