Append Message After Front-End Community Add New Organizer Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Append Message After Front-End Community Add New Organizer Fields

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 3 months ago by Diana M. LeRoi-Schmidt.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a client who’s requested to add a message after the fields of Phone, Email, Website when a front-end submission for a new organizer with an event is being made.

I can see I can edit the source plugin files but there doesn’t seem to be any way in the templates to get this copy to show only when a New Organizer is being made.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Diana,

Thanks for reaching out!

Just to make sure I understand correctly, you want the message to appear only after the “Add another organizer” button has been clicked? If so, you would need to first copy the template for that page (found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php) into your child theme by following these instructions. You can then edit your copy from there and add in the message. To display it when the button is clicked, you would need to add a little bit of Javascript. This type of customization is a bit outside the scope of the support that we’re able to provide here in the forums, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know! I’ll be happy to see what I can recommend.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Append Message After Front-End Community Add New Organizer Fields’ is closed to new replies.