App Key / Client Secret expires without warning

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets App Key / Client Secret expires without warning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Monika
    Participant

Hi, I’m having trouble with the App Key / Client Secret settings. The authorisation seems to expire automatically after a couple of weeks and the connection with eventbrite is gone. I then have to re-do the authorisation process to get it working again. This is very bad for my business because I cannot sell any tickets in the meantime. Do you have any idea what is going on here and how to fix it?
    Thank you very much,
    Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear that you are having this issue with Eventbrite Tickets.  As a first step, would you please update Eventbrite Tickets and all Events Calendar related plugins to their most recent versions?

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Monika
    Participant

Hi Jaime,
    thank you for your support. I updated all events calendar related plugins to the current versions. Can I do something other then wait for the issue to happen again? I would feel more comfortable if I could be sure it won’t 😉
    kind regards,
    Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for taking care of that.  I completely understand the discomfort with just waiting to see what happens, but there isn’t really a way to test if the issue will occur again without waiting to see if it happens again.

I wish I had a better answer for you.  In the meantime, I would also recommend to update your WordPress version to the most recent version (v4.9), after creating a backup of your site.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘App Key / Client Secret expires without warning’ is closed to new replies.