API information for app intergration

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus API information for app intergration

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lindsayhanna17
    Participant

Hi there

I am currently working with an app developer who is creating a simple QR scanning app for our website. Essentially it will scan the ticket and check in the ticket holder, just as many other apps do. The reason we are creating our own app rather than using the free ones is that we would like to brand the app for our company.

All of that being said, I am wondering where I can find the API information I will need to provide to our developer?

I’m a little out of my element with this so any information you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

Courtney

Hi Lindsay

We just released a QR code reading app that you may want to check out. It is available on the Google Play store, but is still awaiting Apple’s review for their app store. https://m.tri.be/1a55

We have added a way to create your own API key from Events ยป Settings ยป Tickets ยป QR Codes.

We do not have further API integration available for our other plugins, except REST API for The Events Calendar exclusively at this time. We do hope to integrate more REST API integration on additional plugins in the future, but it isn’t ready just yet.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

lindsayhanna17
    Participant

Thanks for your quick response! Looking forward to the iOS app being approved.

Courtney

Sure thing Lindsay. I hope that spares you some overhead too.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney

Hey Lindsay, the Apple app store has approved the QR code scanner we launched. Check it out from our site: https://m.tri.be/1a55.

Thanks
    Courtney ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘API information for app intergration’ is closed to new replies.