Any way to limit the import range end?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Any way to limit the import range end?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gkwebsite
    Participant

Hello, I’m working on a site that will aggregate several calendars, and Event Aggregator is perfect – except for one problem I’m running into.

I can’t limit the end range of the import – so Events Aggregator is importing 10,000+ events because its picking up all the recurring events in the calendars all the way out to 2020 or something like that.

Is there a way to limit the event import to a range of months? You already have the start date, can an end date be added? What I’m looking for is something like “import events between 4/1/17 and 6/1/17”.

If you don’t have that feature, is there somewhere I can add a filter or modify an existing one to add this functionality? I’d be happy if I was able to limit the import only to a fixed range, say 3 months.

Nico

Hey @gkwebsite,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Interesting question here! There’s no way of doing this that I’m aware of, but let touch base with the devs to see if it’s possible. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have something to share!

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Thanks for the patience while I asked about this. I was told that this will be possible in version 4.5 of The Events Calendar / Event Aggregator coming out in a couple of weeks (hopefully) 🙂

I inspected the code but couldn’t find a filter to easily do this for now. Do you think you can wait for a bit?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Any way to limit the import range end?’ is closed to new replies.