Any updates on WPML compatibility?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Any updates on WPML compatibility?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paramita
    Participant

Hi there,

I recently purchased Event Tickets Plus and need it for a site I’m building in Spanish and English. I know many have requested compatibility with WPML in the latest version, but before we ask for a refund and turn to another booking solution, I wanted to see if adding compatibility to the latest version is on your roadmap for the near future — if so, we will wait for it!

Thank you,
    Jamie

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jamie,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! That’s a great question there.

We are slowly working towards achieving WPML compatibility for all our plugins. Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus is of course also on the roadmap for that.

We are currently planning to make these 2 compatible with WPML in version 4.5. If all goes according to plan, that should come in 3-5 months.

I hope this answers your question and it will be still in time for your project.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Since the answer is marked correct I am going to close this ticket. If you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic in the forums and we’ll be happy to help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Any updates on WPML compatibility?’ is closed to new replies.