Any thing else needed beyond Woocommerce?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Any thing else needed beyond Woocommerce?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tmbond
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the event pro and the eventbrite plugins. I am interested in the Woocommerce plugin, but first, kindly answer the following questions that I have:
    1. I have already loaded Woocommerce plugin to my site.If I buy your Woocommerce tickets plugin, will I need to buy another plugin to support it Specifically, will I need to buy another payment plugin or will your plugin enable me to process and receive payments from, e.g., Paypal, authorize.net without my needing to buy another payment gateway plugin?

Kelly
    Participant

Great question, tmbond! 🙂 Our WooCommerce Tickets add-on provides integration between The Events Calendar and WooCommerce. The payment process is entirely controlled by WooCommerce. (The same goes for our other Ticketing add-ons.)

Does that help?

Bill

I have a related, and what seems to be very simple, question. How do I find out what the terms of for the woocommerce payment gateway service? I have asked for this information about 20 times in the past 3 weeks and no one can or will tell me what the processing fees are, how long it takes for receipts to be deposited in our bank account, and other basic business questions. Can you help?

Kelly
    Participant

I’m sorry, Bill, but I don’t have any information about that. Modern Tribe and WooThemes are totally separate concerns. Best of luck to you! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Any thing else needed beyond Woocommerce?’ is closed to new replies.