Any Major Problems Waiting to Upgrade?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Any Major Problems Waiting to Upgrade?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

Hi there,

I noticed you’re rolling out new versions of all your plugins. We’re currently on 3.9.3 of the Calendar and Tickets plugins. But we’re also getting ready now to open up ticket sales for our big summer show. Having used your plugins for awhile now, we’ve seen different bugs and issues pop up with new releases. Do you foresee any problems if we stay with 3.9.3 of both plugins until our ticket sales end in 6 weeks? Because of the thousands of tickets we’ll be selling starting in a few days we can’t afford to risk having any issues pop up.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins and good luck to you on your sales.

There is no major issues we resolved in 3.10 that I would say you need to upgrade to resolve.

So if you would like to wait until after your high sales period you should be fine.

You have to make sure to upgrade none of the Events Calendar Plugins as well as WooCommerce as those are the areas that could create problems.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Any Major Problems Waiting to Upgrade?’ is closed to new replies.