Any chance of making Events Calendar Pro Responsive?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Any chance of making Events Calendar Pro Responsive?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris

Hi, I would love to see the calendar display responsively across all devices as mobile is becoming more used as opposed to desktop and laptops for accessing the internet.

See below for more details on this:

Looking at it now on my mobile brower on the demo it looks awful.

At the moment it would only provide a hard user experience which would mean lost sales for people that are just used to things working on their mobile devices and tablets.

Is there any chance that this is something your development crew is looking at? Thanks Chris

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Chris,

Events Calendar Pro actually already is responsive, if your theme supports it. As of version 3 even Photo and Map views are responsive, and the Events bar. Of course the others views are as well. Some responsive sites have chosen to disable month view, simply because trying to display 7 columns (one for each day of the week) side by side in 320px is not always feasible without horizontal scrolling. But, technically the view is responsive if your data and theme-CSS support it as well.

As you point out our demo page is not responsive though. This is because the theme author has not yet been tasked with creating an updated version. I apologize for the confusion this creates. However, if you use our stock plugin with a responsive theme, like the default WP one, you will indeed find it to be very responsive.

Does that answer your question? Thanks for posting!

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Any chance of making Events Calendar Pro Responsive?’ is closed to new replies.