Another guy Confused between Event Pro and Community Calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Another guy Confused between Event Pro and Community Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ben

hey guys, i did read your other question “Confused between Event Pro and Community Calendar”, but i would like you to go into a little bit more detail. Why would i just buy PRO when i really need the community event calendar feature?

is there a comparison chart or something to show the differences between the two??

Ben

and will the PRO allow any sort of community events to be added without the community event additional plugin?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi Ben,

Sorry it isn’t clear how the Events Calendar PRO plugin and the Community Events add-on differ.

First off, Community Events will work with either the free The Events Calendar plugin or the premium Events Calendar PRO plugin. Just wanted to make sure that you understood that you are not required to install both.

The Events Calendar plugin (free) gives you the basic calendar functions that you would expect. A monthly grid, upcoming events, and single event information.

Events Calendar PRO (premium) gives you some additional calendar functions such as recurring events, map view, searching events in a location, week view, photo view, venue view, single day view, a calendar widget… I can go on, but you can find the complete list over at https://theeventscalendar.com/shop/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

What the Community Events add-on brings is the ability for site users (not just site admins) to add events to the calendar from the front end. And of course the necessary settings to manage that kind of environment. You’ll have to have either The Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO installed to take advantage of the Community Events add-on.

Does that help clear it up?

— Julie

Ben

sure does buddy, i appreciate the time you’ve taken to help me out with this. Its the support ive been looking for 🙂
    will be def purchasing one of your products in the very near future.
    Kind regards

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Another guy Confused between Event Pro and Community Calendar’ is closed to new replies.