Another "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of …" issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Another "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of …" issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

I am trying to upgrade to Version 4.4.0.1 but am getting this error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65488 bytes) in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\GritsGoBang.org\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\vendor\lucatume\di52\src\tad\DI52\Bindings\Resolver.php on line 119

I have added memory in a .user.ini file but when I do the demand increases by even more:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1938292736) (tried to allocate 65488 bytes) in C:\HostingSpaces\admin\GritsGoBang.org\wwwroot\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\the-events-calendar\common\vendor\lucatume\di52\src\tad\DI52\Bindings\Resolver.php on line 119

I tried turning off WP Super Cache, but no luck.

What else should I try?

John
    Participant

Note: I was able to revert back to version 3.10 successfully

George
    Participant

Hi John,

Ack, sorry for the fatal errors! We hate seeing those pop up and know how frustrating they are. Props to you for testing on a local environment before updating!

This appears to be related to a similar issue I saw earlier this morning where one of our libraries (Tribe Common) is not fully updated in The Events Calendar.

Will you please download fresh copies of:

• The Events Calendar (4.4.0.1)
    • Events Calendar PRO (4.4)

You can download both of those by logging into your account on this site and heading to My Account > Downloads.

Once you have those versions, please reinstall the plugins manually by uploading them directly to the wp-content/plugins directory.

I’m hoping that resolves the error. Let’s give that a try and go from there.

Thanks!
    George

John
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your reply. I am only using the non-pro version on this site.
    I have purchased a pro version for another site, do I need to purchase the
    pro for each site individually?

I have done as you directed but still have the same problem. What should I
    try next?

Thank you!

George
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Another "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of …" issue’ is closed to new replies.