Anonymous Submissions – Saved Organizer and Venue Lists Available on Form.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Anonymous Submissions – Saved Organizer and Venue Lists Available on Form.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Should they be? Seems to me an anonymous submitter shouldn’t have access to these saved items?

Casey
    Participant

wanganuiedc,
    Thanks for reaching out. Are you referring to the Organizer and Venue dropdowns on the form? If so, then you can disable those by pasting the following code into your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/9051733

NOTE: If you disable these dropdowns, then new Venues and Organizers will be created each time an event is submitted, leading to potential duplicate Venues/Organizers. If you’re ok with that, then go ahead and proceed with adding the code above.

Just let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Anonymous Submissions – Saved Organizer and Venue Lists Available on Form.’ is closed to new replies.