Anonymous posting of event does not store venue details and organizer details

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Anonymous posting of event does not store venue details and organizer details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill Dailey
    Participant

When I add an anonymous posting using community events with a new venue and/or a new organizer, the event will create the new records but not the meta. That is, if I as an anonymous user add Disneyland as a venue and enter the address and other venue related info, then submit the event, the Disneyland record is created but without the address or other venue related info. Similarly for an organizer, the new organizer record is created but without any of the contact information.

Reverted to 2012 theme, 2011 not available.

Barry

Hi: I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties.

Unfortunately this is a known bug and we’re actively working on a fix – as soon as that’s ready we’ll post back in here and let you know 🙂

Apologies once again for the inconvenience.

Bill Dailey
    Participant

Hi Barry. Thanks for the confirmation that this is a known issue and is being worked on. Looking forward to an update.

Barry

Definitely – and though I’ll close this thread for the time being we’ll aim to re-open and post an update once we’ve got more info to share re a fix going out.

Thanks again for your support and patience 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Anonymous posting of event does not store venue details and organizer details’ is closed to new replies.