animated GIFs (screenshots or screen videos)

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events animated GIFs (screenshots or screen videos)

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Fation.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fation
    Participant

I would like to create an animated GIFs (screenshots or screen videos) to display and show to the customers in one page, how to submit an event at https://www.evalcommunity.com/events/community/add. Could you please advice me if you know a free software, online service or any WP plugin that can create a video or animated GIFs?
    Best regards, Fation

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Fation.
    Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Fation!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for using our plugins! 🙂

I guess it depends on what your operating system is and what you need to accomplish. I guess it’s also a thing of personal preference. I have reached the team and they suggested GIPHY Capture, which is great for making GIFs, but it’s Mac only.

Then they pointed me to this good article that shows the best screen capture tools (according to them of course) > http://lifehacker.com/5218155/five-best-screen-capture-tools

I think most of them are paid, but you’ll find a couple of free tools as well.

I hope that will get you started and you can accomplish what you are looking for.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘animated GIFs (screenshots or screen videos)’ is closed to new replies.