An Unknown Error Occurred and the event may not have synced to Eventbrite.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets An Unknown Error Occurred and the event may not have synced to Eventbrite.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Shawn Noratel
    Participant

To save an event and selecting the “Register this event with eventbrite.com? ” option. Fill out the info and save event and receive the following error.

“An Unknown Error Occurred and the event may not have synced to Eventbrite.”

Any recommendations for this no descript error message. Turning on debug just lends the following:

“AH01071: Got error ‘PHP message: the-events-calendar/common – Log: Initializing Tribe Events on Sep, 13th at 07:09:11 pm\n’, referer: https://www.hospicechesapeake.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=3952&action=edit”

Shawn Noratel
    Participant

Would love some assistance or general direction of anything to try out. The system had been working fine until a few days before submitting for help.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Eventbrite plugin. I will try to help you get this sorted.

Can you try going to Events > Settings > APIs and clicking the “refresh your connection to Eventbrite” and see if that changes anything?

The debug message that you pasted is actually just an initialization message, and not an error.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Shawn Noratel
    Participant

Got a Bad License message. Is that just for the Aggregator? Because I’m not using that. My Eventbrite license has lapsed, but does it stop working because of that??

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

The Eventbrite plugin now uses the Aggregator service to import Eventbrite events. I tested on my local install, and it seems that it is unable to connect to Eventbrite when I don’t have a valid license for the Eventbrite plugin entered.

You will need a license to continue using the plugin and receiving support for it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

Shawn Noratel
    Participant

Well that is less than appealing when I was thinking it would be a one time purchase to use the eventbrite add on. Are you saying I just need a new license for the eventbrite addon or do I now have to also have to pay for the aggregator addon also? I do not need the aggregator plugin functionality so hopefully that is not required to just be able to push items from my website into eventbrite.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi again,

You will need a new license for the Eventbrite addon.

All of our other plugins will continue working after your license expires, barring any issues caused by updates that are fixed in newer versions. But Aggregator and Eventbrite Tickets require a current license, as they both use the Aggregator server to process requests between your site and third party services.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘An Unknown Error Occurred and the event may not have synced to Eventbrite.’ is closed to new replies.