An additional question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions An additional question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    patricia andraka

Currently, we are using The Events Calendar and The Events Calendar: Community Events. We only need RSVPs to events we aren’t interested in ticket sales. What we do need is the additional fields that Events Tickets Plus provides, ie: we need to collect the individuals Rank, organization, etc. My question is if an user creates the event, could an administrator modify the event and add RSVP functionality to the event?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Patricia and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

My question is if an user creates the event, could an administrator modify the event and add RSVP functionality to the event?

Absolutely.

By the way Event Tickets Plus will also provide the additional attendee info feature to RSVP tickets.

And, if at some point you want your users to be able to manage that themselves, you will simply need to throw Community Tickets in the mix 🙂

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘An additional question’ is closed to new replies.