Amazon ticket error: "We're sorry, but there's a problem processing your paymen"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Amazon ticket error: "We're sorry, but there's a problem processing your paymen"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eugene
    Participant

stuck with the ticket woo commerce function trying to process a payment through amazon, i get this error:
    “We’re sorry, but there’s a problem processing your payment from this website. Please contact the seller for assistance.”

http://eugeneacroyoga.com/event/new-year-acroyoga-workshop-handstands-dorset-with-eugene-pip/

Ive looked around the documentation and forum for help, can see other people have reported the same problem but i have not found a solution or answer that helped.

i’m confused about support and this forum i got an email reply telling i need to be a premimum member to get an answer otherwise it will take a week, but don’t know if i am or not?
    thanks

Eugene
    Participant

How do i know if im a premium member or if i need to wait a week for an answer?
    How much does it cost to be a premium member?
    very confused about this support system

Barry

Hi Eugene,

You have valid licenses and so you can post here in our premium forums but shouldn’t need to wait a week for an answer – that really only applies to users without a license who post on our open wordpress.org forum.

Do note, however, that there is often a 24hr delay before we can respond to posts – especially at busy periods.

stuck with the ticket woo commerce function trying to process a payment through amazon, i get this error:
    “We’re sorry, but there’s a problem processing your payment from this website. Please contact the seller for assistance.”

So I’m wondering if there is a problem with the way you have configured WooCommerce/your Amazon payment gateway.

Does this problem only occur with tickets or is it a general problem impacting all WooCommerce products on your store (if you only have tickets, could you set up a test product unrelated to events and see if the same thing happens)?

If it’s a general issue it would be best to approach the team at WooThemes or whomever you purchased the Amazon payment gateway from for assistance as WooCommerce Tickets itself doesn’t actually interfere in the payment process.

Let me know how you get on!

Eugene
    Participant

thanks Barry.. that makes sense.. i’ve posted on Woo Commerce forum but no reply yet.. i don’t have any other products at all.. i only downloaded woo commerce because i needed it to take payments with Events Calandar and the main reason i bought Events Calendar was to take amazon payments. the plugin from Woo Commerce is free so i haven’t actually purchased anything from them at the moment so guess i just have to hope they might reply to me as a free user.

i guess i could set up any kind of test product but need to learn how the only products i have set up are the tickets at the moment.. so im as new to Woo Commerce as i am to Events Calendar.. thanks for replying!

Eugene
    Participant

hi again..
    i’m trying to stay positive but am go round in circles and getting nowhere at the moment…
    i did what you said and create a woo commerce product and tried to purchase it and go the same error
    “Important Message
    We’re sorry, but there’s a problem processing your payment from this website. Please contact the seller for assistance.”

does that mean the problem isn’t with the product i’ve bought from you but with the free product from Woo Commerce which your product uses but i don’t seem to be able to get support for?

very very frustrated at the moment.. i’ve created a woo commerce ticket but got no reply so far.. but then i’ve not bought anything from them so why should they?!

any other suggestions? to make things more tricky the amazon setup seems to be slightly different for amazon.uk to amazon.com and while everything seems to be right it doesn’t fill me with confidence. wow!!

Barry

OK, so that does suggest the problem is not a bug or conflict stemming from our own product (WooCommerce Tickets) but is a general issue with your WooCommerce or Amazon Payments setup.

Is it possible you haven’t configured Amazon Payments correctly from within your WooCommerce settings? Or might there be some work you need to do from within your Amazon Payments account?

All I can really suggest here is continuing to work with WooThemes and/or Amazon Payments and see if you can work things out: we’re always keen to assist with ticketing questions relating to our own plugin – but in this case it sounds like it is operating as expected and the core problem lies elsewhere.

With that in mind I’m going to close out this topic – but if anything else crops up you think we may be able to assist with please don’t hesitate to create new topics as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Amazon ticket error: "We're sorry, but there's a problem processing your paymen"’ is closed to new replies.