Already set 1 ticket for single order but the numbering of ticket can be edited

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Already set 1 ticket for single order but the numbering of ticket can be edited

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dd
    Participant

I’m using ticket plus.

Customer complaints to me and I just realized that the numbering on ticket plus can be edited but the arrow up & down cannot be edited. I’ve set 1 ticket to be sold in single order at Woocommerce product.

Please help and solve. My customer is confused, because they can fill in for many details of attentees, but when go to the cart being informed only 1 ticket in single order. It makes them angry and don’t know why system allows to fill in details before cart.

Waiting and kindly reply me as soon as possible. Thank you!

dd
    Participant

Anybody there?

Trisha

Hello there!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

I apologize for the delay on our end. I do have a solution for you.

You can override the max-quantity for that number field by moving the file into your theme and changing the value for that input.

To start:

1. Make a new copy of ‘event-tickets-plus/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php’
    2. Move the new copy into your theme.
      [your-theme]/tribe-events/wootickets/tickets.php'
    3. Go to Line 81 in the file that you just moved and change the content to read like this:
      'max_value'   => 1,

I have tested and can confirm that this works in the default theme.

Does this help answer your question? Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Trisha

dd
    Participant

Can you do for me?
    I don’t understand make a new copy.
    I never do that and not dare to do anything changes.

Barry

I’m afraid that’s not something we can do for you. Making a copy is usually pretty straight forward, though: do you have access to CPanel and the CPanel file manager via your hosting account?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Already set 1 ticket for single order but the numbering of ticket can be edited’ is closed to new replies.