"Already Paid Invoice" message being displayed on second purchase

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Already Paid Invoice" message being displayed on second purchase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vincent Allen
    Participant

I am experiencing this same issue. Need it fixed asap. We have multiple events and no one is able to register for more than one. Here are the events: allstardartseries.com/2018-finale

Also, would like to remove the “login before purchasing. .td-app display fix only works for some events.

The “Buy Now” button is not responsive and disappears on mobile. No one can register from their phones.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/multiple-transactions-and-attendee-info-missing/

Hi Vincent,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I have added this thread to the bug report for this so it can be addressed in one of our next maintenance releases of our plugins.

I will set this thread’s status as “Pending fix” and link it to the report. This way, we will notify you once a fix is released.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience while we work on this.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Vincent Allen
    Participant

I was able to solve this issue by changing a setting in my PayPal selling preferences by unchecking “Block duplicate purhcases”

Glad to hear it, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

Since you marked this thread as Resolved, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Vincent!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Already Paid Invoice" message being displayed on second purchase’ is closed to new replies.