Allow users to purchase multiple tickets in one transaction?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Allow users to purchase multiple tickets in one transaction?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nmll
    Participant

Hi all,

This is an absolutely base-level question, but for the life of me, I can’t find a reference to it in the documentation or the help desk. We’re using just the boilerplate ETP cart, and transactions go from our site directly to PayPal. How can users purchase multiple tickets in one transaction? I’ve seen it done on our site, so I know it’s possible.

In my experience, when I choose one ticket (http://nmleatherleague.com/leather-fiesta-2018/register/), all other options grey out. What undoubtedly simple thing am I missing?

Thanks!
    Adam

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

I’m not sure why they chose to grey out the other ticket types when adding a ticket. I guess it’s because there is no built in cart for Tribe Payments.

In any case, when you get to the PayPal cart, there is a link in the top right that says “continue shopping.” Clicking this will bring you back to the event and allow you to add more tickets. The PayPal cart will remember all the events you add until checkout.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow users to purchase multiple tickets in one transaction?’ is closed to new replies.