Allow user to select Month view – default view is day view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Allow user to select Month view – default view is day view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi….

I would like to allow my users to choose month view if they want to. Month view slows down my website and I would like to offer the month view because people want to plan. My problem is I have that option checked in the admin but it is not showing up on the calendar. Some help please.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

I’m sorry you’re running into issues with month view…I took a look at your site, and it looks like the Tribe Bar that is typically displayed on the events page has been removed. Have you added any customizations to hide/remove it? If so, can you try adding it back and see if you are then able to change to month view? Can you also send me a screenshot of your settings under Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views?

To try and improve performance for month view, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles:

Performance issues are typically caused by a variety of factors and may require several steps to see a difference, but the articles above have some good tips on ways that you can improve performance.

Let me know how it goes!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow user to select Month view – default view is day view’ is closed to new replies.