Allow to choice specific (multiple) dates in event page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Allow to choice specific (multiple) dates in event page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni

Pre-sale question about The events calendar

Hi, i’ve some question… I’m trying your good plugin on you demo website but i don’t find if exist this feature.
    I need for my potential customer this:
    – My potential customer wants to sell the cookery courses and fitness courses that have the dates established.
    – On the product page these dates (a date cooking course, a date of pilates course, a date of cardio-fitness course) must be chosen by the user of the website.
    – Allow to have on a woocommerce product page, the choice (for customer of ecommerce) of a multiple calendar (3 is minimum need)

For example:
    The user in the same event/product must choice from this date:

– cooking course: 1 June – 10 june – 18 june

– pilates course: 2 june – 12 – june – 20 june

– fitness course: 5 june – 13 june – 23 june

and similar situation.

Is possible to do with your plugin? Thanks in advance

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

It is possible to do what you are looking for, but not out of the box and would require customization on your part that we cannot support.

The tickets were designed for simple one time events and using them for classes was not the intended purpose.

If you would like to request these features please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow to choice specific (multiple) dates in event page’ is closed to new replies.