Allow for membership to restrict future event lists to only showing 6 weeks?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Allow for membership to restrict future event lists to only showing 6 weeks?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cathie Heart

Hello,

I’m searching for an events plugin that will allow me to create an events membership site that allows for two views, one for monthly subscribers to see the next 6 weeks of events only and one yearly subscriber that shows the future 13 months.

Would your plugin work with WP-Types and Views which allows me to present events in a format I like based on the time parameters above? Specifically for recurring events is there an event date field and not just a post date field?

Thank you.
    Cathie.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Cathie,

Thanks for reaching out. I will try to help with your questions.

While our plugins do not have any Membership capabilities built in, they are extendable in a way that they should be able to modified to work with other Membership plugins.

I’m not familiar with WP Types and Views. However, our events are built using standard WordPress practices for custom post types, so there’s good chance that any plugin that works with Post Type functionality would work with our plugins.

Our events do store the date of the event in a separate meta field than the post publish date.

All of our premium plugins come with a 30 day refund period, so feel free to try them out with your other plugins to see if they will work before committing to anything.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow for membership to restrict future event lists to only showing 6 weeks?’ is closed to new replies.