All updates not reflected on site.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator All updates not reflected on site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jared Shih
    Participant

We have a problem with events not updating completely. July 22 on the calendar page of templebethdavid.info )
    The Education Committee meeting should reflect a new time of 12pm. This is find in Google calendar but not on the site after the import.

There is an event we edited on 7/16/2018 and named Test. It was edited it to say “Testing” and this worked. Seems just descriptions are edited buy new times are not reflected. Is this expected behavior, a bug? Please advise.

Thanks

Jared Shih
    Participant

Hi,

Just following up on this? Any solutions please? Thanks!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jared!

I’m sorry for a bit of delay in getting back to you. Let me help you troubleshoot that issue.

I’ve just made some tests on my end importing from Google Calendar and it works as expected.

First, please make sure you are using the latest versions of our plugins. Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

If you still experience the problem with latest versions, please share with us the link to the Google Calendar for which you are importing events from?

We’ll run some tests on our end and see what we can find.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘All updates not reflected on site.’ is closed to new replies.