All tickets are showing on the website as Sold Out

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus All tickets are showing on the website as Sold Out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sazzybee
    Participant

I have just re-created a test event and the same thing happens. There are tickets available (but the event appears on the website as Sold Out), yet I can still purchase tickets (I’m testing via paypal).
    This is a universal change on all my events – I might have clicked something I shouldn’t have in dashboard, but I can’t seem to track what?

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, sazzybee. That certainly sounds like a pickle.

Have you had a chance to try our normal troubleshooting steps: change your theme to a WP default theme like Twenty Twelve and deactivate all other plugins? Did you still see the same behavior then?

Since the ticket sales are actually a function of WooCommerce, you may want to ask the question to the WooNinjas, too.

sazzybee
    Participant

Same problem with the normal troubleshooting steps

sazzybee
    Participant

It was just the enable stock management in Woocommerce had been deselected – in case anyone has the same issue

Kelly
    Participant

That’s fantastic news. Well done, sazzybee! Thanks so much for letting us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘All tickets are showing on the website as Sold Out’ is closed to new replies.