"All" not translated whereas everything else is translated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "All" not translated whereas everything else is translated

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yves
    Participant

Hello,

In any event article page, only the word “all” (before the word events) is not translated in my language.
    How is it possible ? (in french)
    thanks
    http://rueil.eglise-communication.com/evenement/visitation-de-sainte-genevieve-a-saint-joseph-veillee-de-priere/
    pass: jesus4life

Geoff B.

Good evening Yves and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

In any event article page, only the word “all” (before the word events) is not translated in my language. How is it possible ? (in french)

Absolutely. In fact the latest version of our french translation files should be translating that string (All %s).

When translation file strings are not kicking in, it is usually caused by one of the following things:

1. Your translation files are not up to date
    2. You are using some customized translation files that have been placed in the /wp-content/languages/ or /wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder. These might not be updated and will override any other file.

The solution is to update your translation files using the pot file. You can do this by using the Poedit software and heading to Catalog > Update from pot file.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"All" not translated whereas everything else is translated’ is closed to new replies.