All funds to go to website owner

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets All funds to go to website owner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fifteen
    Participant

Hi,

How do I set all funds from community tickets to go to the website owner. Ideally I’d like to hide the payment options page all-together.

Do I need to set fees to 100%?

Can I run a hook on event submission that fills in the woocommerce paypal email and that would solve it?

Thanks

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Fifteen,

I would love to help you find a solution for this.

I think the best way to do this would be to set fees to 100% and include them in the price of the ticket. Then all funds should go to you, and the PayPal setting will be ignored. This will be especially nice, because you will not incur two PayPal transaction fees for a single sale.

Does that work for your needs?

Cheers!

– Brook

fifteen
    Participant

That’s great, does that mean the paypal options email field doesn’t need filling in by the community events admin and I can hide that page all together?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy again,

Yes that is correct.

Actually something obvious did not occur to me before. You can outright disable the “per-ticket fee” by setting it to none. As this page elaborates on, this will mean that you are the only one collecting funds with this setting. Thus, I think this setting will be even better suited to your needs than the 100% fee setting, as this one will disable split payments altogether.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘All funds to go to website owner’ is closed to new replies.