All events not showing in Calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All events not showing in Calendar view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    2hardworkerz
    Participant

Hi, I just spent the last 2 days entering events on my calendar but now that I am getting multiple entries for some calendar days I am noticing that they are not all showing up in the corresponding day/square, nor is there anything that says “list all” or “see all” or anything to let my subscribers know that there are more events available to view. This was working fine before and I have not changed anything. I went into my events/settings “month view events per day” and changed the default from 4 to 6. Even that did not result in “see all” or “list all”. This is very discouraging as the value to my subscribers is having access to ALL events listed. you can find this problem at thismonthinsocal.com but please note that the events calendar is protected. Do I need to give you my admin log in credentials? HELP! Thank you!

2hardworkerz
    Participant

I am not sure what happened but when I went back to enter more events, now it is working. Thanks! 🙂

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see it is working now!

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All events not showing in Calendar view’ is closed to new replies.