All events missing and can no longer log in to WordPress

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All events missing and can no longer log in to WordPress

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lisa
    Participant

Hi,

I purchased the Pro plug-in, and installed it on my development server. On Thursday night, after weeks of work, I moved the new site to a new server, rebuilt all the site content, and reinstalled the plug-ins. I was able to recreate my customizations and all of my recurring events without any issues, but I’m almost certain I forgot to enter my Pro key.

This morning, I noticed that all my events were missing from the new, live site, along with other database elements (food menu items). When I tried to log in to WP, I was unable to do so…it’s as if I’m no longer in the system. I hunted around for info, went to phpMyAdmin, and it looks like the database for the site might be empty? I’m wondering if forgetting to add the Pro key might have contributed to what’s going on? I’m not super-technical, and I’m afraid I may mess things up even more without proper guidance.

I’m hoping you can help. I can’t even get into the site, now, to see what’s going on, but my friend announced his beautiful new site to the world on Friday, and now most of it is no longer displaying.

The development site is here: http://jlm-design-test.com
    The new site is here: http://www.samsbbq.com

George
    Participant

Hey Louise,

I’m very sorry to hear about your site having these problems, and sorry to also bear the bad news that it sounds like much deeper issues are happening on your site here than anything related to Events Calendar or Events Calendar PRO.

Not adding the license key would not, in ANY way, lead to any sort of behavior that you mention here. It sounds like there is indeed a deeper problem with your database. These two quotes from your post here serve as examples of why I think this:

[…] all my events were missing from the new, live site, along with other database elements (food menu items).

When I tried to log in to WP, I was unable to do so…it’s as if I’m no longer in the system. I hunted around for info, went to phpMyAdmin, and it looks like the database for the site might be empty?

I’m sorry that our support resources cannot be of help here. I hope you’re able to restore your site and hard work and that you find the problem – and prevent it from arising again.

Best of luck with your site,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘All events missing and can no longer log in to WordPress’ is closed to new replies.