All Events marked FREE!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus All Events marked FREE!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Teresa
    Participant

I updated Woo Tickets and now all of our events have gone FREE! When I go into the admin and look at each event, it is clearly marked as $99! How can I fix this, this is a major issue as people are registering for our conference and thinking it is free.

Barry

Hi Teresa – can you give me an example, perhaps by sharing a URL? I visited your site and picked a couple of different events – both had a $99/item pricetag, so I’d need to be pointed to a specific instance of the problem.

Thanks!

Teresa
    Participant

I ended up removing the price on the individual event page. For some reason it was saying it was Free but when you added a ticket clicked on add to your cart, the correct price showed up on that page. So, for now this works. All of the events are the same price so I don’t think it is a big deal that it isn’t on each event.

Barry

OK, well if you have any further issues along these lines you know where to reach us 🙂

J-P
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Hi J-P,

I’m not sure – it’s not something I can replicate unless the product price is actually free, which it doesn’t seem to be in your case.

The default tickets template for WooTickets simply uses the get_price_html() method of the WooCommerce product object – so that is where this is coming from.

The reason I mention that is that the output of that method can be changed by filters running in other plugins/your theme – so it’s not impossible that we’re looking at some kind of conflict or at least unintentional interference: are you using any other add-ons that relate to WooCommerce/does your theme have any WooCommerce-specific functionality?

Also, can you provide any more detail about the ‘history’ of the ticket product: have you edited it in the WooCommerce product editor, for instance – if so, would you be able to share what you did there?

What could be worthwhile here is running through our standard troubleshooting steps and basically selecting a default, unmodified theme such as Twenty Twelve and deactivating all other plugins except for The Events Calendar, WooTickets and WooCommerce and checking to see if the problem persists at that point.

J-P
    Participant

Thanks Barry. I passed your message onto my developer and he sorted it out. Not sure if it was anything else but part of it was needing to update Wootickets.

Barry

Right, certainly you do need to use the latest version of WooTickets if you are working with WooCommerce 2.x – for anyone else in the same boat please do see our sticky post on the 1.0.1 release of WooTickets.

So it’s sounding like you are Teresa are both sorted here so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, of course if anything else crops up just create new threads as usual.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘All Events marked FREE!’ is closed to new replies.