All Events disappeared after 3.5 update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO All Events disappeared after 3.5 update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne
    Participant

ALL of my events have disappeared after updating. The calendar is totally blank. How can I recover or revert to previous version? I see in my account I can download version 3.4 of PRO, but I would need the previous version of The Events Calendar, too.

Barry

That’s not good – sorry for any inconvenience.

I took a look at your site: I see you are still using version 3.5 for both our core and PRO plugins and so haven’t downgraded just yet which is awesome, we’d love for you to be able to continue using the latest and greatest code. I also see that your main events view looks fully populated: can you confirm where this problem is and indicate how we might see it?

Thanks!

Suzanne
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, Barry.
    When you said the view looked fully populated for you, I change to another browser (IE) and could see the events. So, I realized I needed to clear the history in Firefox. Went back and did that, and the events display. Please accept my apologies for not doing this first – my only excuse is this was a “freak out” event for me!
    I am having another serious issue (I cannot advance to the next or previous month, week, etc. in any view), but will start another thread about that.

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘All Events disappeared after 3.5 update’ is closed to new replies.