all events are not showing in backend

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO all events are not showing in backend

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lynden Jones
    Participant

All the entered events are not displaying under events in the dashboard. I can see that their are 50 published events but the link is showing “no events found”
    They all appear in the front end on display but can’t be accessed from the dashboard.
    I have tried clearing the filter – navigating to another page then coming back to the events tab but this hasn’t fixed the problem.

I seem to be getting this error a lot in the logs.
    WordPress database error The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT wp_posts.*, wp_postmeta.meta_value as EventStartDate, IFNULL(DATE_ADD(CAST(wp_postmeta.meta_value AS DATETIME), INTERVAL eventDuration.meta_value SECOND), eventEnd.meta_value) as EventEndDate FROM wp_posts LEFT JO

here is the error log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/98e464wlx9pn98i/cgi_error_log.txt

Rob

Hi, amandaveeenhuis! Thanks for the note here, as well as your patience so far – pretty much the whole support team is out today and so threads are taking longer than normal to get addressed. I just wanted to let you know that we’ve received this and I’ve got it as a top priority ticket for one of our more dev-savvy support folks when everyone is back on Monday.

My sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience in the interim. Please let us know if you need anything else between now and then.

Lynden Jones
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘all events are not showing in backend’ is closed to new replies.