alert email when event modified?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events alert email when event modified?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jasminchang
    Participant

Hello
    Our needs is to be alerted when it is submitted for new post and when it is modified. I see that there is an alert function but is it working when same event (which is already uploaded) ‘modified’?
    This is a very important matter for us. Thanks for your help in advance.
    Jasmin

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can answer your question.

We do not have a feature to alert when an Event is been modified.

We have an alert only if a Community Event is submitted the first time.

It should be possible to create a custom function to do this, but that is beyond the support we can provide.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

jasminchang
    Participant

Thanks for reply. ok, just submitted my request in uservoice. Hope there will be a good news sometime soon!

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for submitting the request.

You maybe to find a plugin on WordPress.org that already has does this or can be adapted, but please remember the Events Custom Post type does not support revisions so some of them may not work. It does not support revisions as the custom fields are not saved in revisions.

Since there is nothing more we can do I am closing out this ticket, but if you have any other issues related to this or something new, please create a new one.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘alert email when event modified?’ is closed to new replies.