Alert concerning my license.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Alert concerning my license.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nicoletongue
    Participant

I CHANGED THE DOMAIN NAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you are telling me I need to upgrade.

HELL NO! I just purchased this license a couple days ago. Changed the domain name from DoverSportsPlex to Seacoast. Same friggin website – just made SeacoastSportsPlex the primary.

FIX THIS!

Nico

Hi there Nicole,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear about this issue 🙁

Before we jump into seeing what’s going on please note that these notices don’t affect the plugin functionality in the site. This might have happened because the ‘Personal’ license type allows just one site per license. As the domain changed our system is understand you are still using the license on the old domain + the new domain is trying to use it as well. To avoid this you should dis-connect the license from the old site as this articles explains → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Please let me know if that fixes the issue,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Alert concerning my license.’ is closed to new replies.