Ajax-loading broken image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Ajax-loading broken image

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shaun
    Participant

On my site, the ajax-loader when you click to the next page in the calendar just shows a broken image.

See screenshot: http://imgur.com/NnqkS

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Shaun,

You might want to try reinstalling the plugins first because it looks like something didn’t get installed right. Also, make sure you are running the latest version of both core and PRO (2.0.8) and WordPress. If that doesn’t work, check to see if you have any template overrides in place in an ‘events’ folder in your theme. If you do, you’ll want to compare your file changes and customizations with the core templates, making sure you have all the latest code. And finally, if none of that helps, try deactivating all other plugins and reverting to the Twenty Eleven theme to see if there’s a conflict with a plugin or your theme.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Shaun
    Participant

I’ve found the culprit, a plugin called “Front End Users”. Deactivating that fixes it.

I need to use this plugin, so do you know how I can make them work together happily?

Rob

Hey Shaun. Jonah’s out for a month as of today, but I can try to help you out here. We generally cannot unfortunately guarantee that the plugin will integrate smoothly with everything else out there. But if you want to send me a copy of it (pro a/ tri.be) I can get a dev to take a quick look and see if he can identify anything right off the bat that could ease with integration. No guarantees but it’s worth a look and is probably the best we can offer up at this point.

Please include a link to this thread in your email and we’ll do what we can from there. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Ajax-loading broken image’ is closed to new replies.