Ajax implementation issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Ajax implementation issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Luke

1. in grid view, when navigating using the ajax next and previous month links. tribe-events-right class is not added to right hand tds so tips are cut off, if overflow hidden.
    2. I am right in thinking that the select month date navigation option does not use ajax?
    3. again using the ajax navigation in gridview the wp_title positioned rather oddly inside the div id=”tribe-events-content” changes. I’m using wp_title in my themes header.php can you help me change that too with ajax.
    4. by the way the doc title produced is a bit ugly – Events for February, 2012 ยป
    Note the arrows.
    Many Thanks L

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Luke, lot’s of questions… In the future can you please limit a thread to one question for organization?

1. You’re right, I’m going to file this as a bug and we’ll get it fixed ASAP. The easiest solution now is of course to not use overflow hidden on containing divs on the calendar page.

2. I believe the month and year drop down uses the same AJAX functionality as the prev/next arrows.

3. I’m not sure about changing the title via AJAX but I think I see why you asked #2, it looks the title is correct when switching the month/year from the drop downs but not when you use the prev/next links. I will need to check with some of the other devs to see what can be done about this…

4. Yeah agreed, not sure why it’s in there like this. I’ll see what can be done about getting this changed.

Thanks for the reports! I’ll let you know what I hear back regarding the above followup items.

– Jonah

Luke

Dear Jonah
    Will move each issue to single thresd tomorrow. Sorry.
    Thanks for yor help
    Late here, England playing cricket against Pakistan at 6am GMT. Off subject I know. But early Morning for Me.
    L

Jonah
    Participant

Hey Luke, you don’t need to move the threads, I’m just noting that for future threads you create. Thanks!

Jonah
    Participant

On #1 and #2/3/4 there’s an existing ticket for this which we hopefully will have resolved in 2.1 or shortly thereafter. Let me know if you need anything else with this.

Cheers,
    Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Ajax implementation issues’ is closed to new replies.