Aggrigator

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Aggrigator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

We are considering using your tool to aggregate some calendars to our website. how many calendars can you aggregate from google? Does it port over tags or images or anything.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your questions.

Using the Event Aggregator plugin, you can add as many scheduled imports as you need. The only limit is how many separate imports you run per day. The default license comes with 100. That’s complete imports, not individual events.

Unfortunately, the plugin currently doesn’t pull in images from Google calendar. I believe the only sources that it can import images from are Eventbrite and other sites running The Events Calendar.

It does support importing event categories.

Hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.

Regards,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggrigator’ is closed to new replies.