Help Desk

Aggregator wont pull in any data

Hey guys,
    I recently purchased events aggregator but cant get it to pull in any data when I set the mile radius. After removing the mileage field the aggregator pulls in data from everywhere but my local area

Hi Reggie,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you out.

Can you please send me a link the calendar that you’re trying to import from and a screenshot of the settings you’re using on the import screen so that I can test this out on my end? Please note that attachments will not be included when replying via email, so you will need to login and upload the image directly to the thread.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Hi Reggie,

Thanks for sending that info! I see that you’re trying to import from a search page – unfortunately there is an issue at the moment where events are not being imported correctly from Eventbrite search result pages. I’ve linked this thread to our internal ticket for this issue, so as soon as we have an update on this, we’ll let you know here.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved! Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jennifer

jennifer, can I get my money back? This is taking way too long….it wont aggrate facebook or eventbrite….its complety useless to me

This reply has been marked as private.

ok Jenifer, I tried the facebook method and ical URL in facebook isnt there

Hi Reggie,

If you go to the this page – https://www.facebook.com/events/ – you should see an “Upcoming Events” link in the bottom righthand corner (it’s under the Upcoming Birthdays box on my screen). If you right-click this link and click “Copy link address”, this will be the link that you need to import. You can then select “iCalendar” as your import source and paste in that link. It should begin with “webcal://www.facebook.com/ical/u.php?uid=”.

If you aren’t seeing the link at all, can you send me a screenshot of where in Facebook you’re looking?

If this doesn’t work for you, can you please send me the Facebook link that you’re using so that I can test it out on my end?

Thanks,

Jennifer

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the help desk. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.

Subscribe to Updates