aggregator really necessary? eventbrite tickets is not connecting

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets aggregator really necessary? eventbrite tickets is not connecting

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martha Pelkman
    Participant

I bought the Eventbrite tickets plugin, but it isn’t connecting to event brite, like it did before. I only have one or two events a year to connect to Eventbrite, so I don’t want to buy the Aggregator as well. Do I really need this plugin too or is there another solution?

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’d be happy to help with your question.

The Eventbrite Tickets plugin will allow you to import from Eventbrite, as well as sync locally created events up to the Eventbrite website. The Event Aggregator extension is not required to do these things. We did have an issue where some things were not working properly unless you also had an Aggregator license entered, but I’ve been told that issue has been fixed with the latest versions.

When you visit the Events > Settings > APIs tab, and click “reconnect with eventbrite” what happens? Are you able to establish a connection to the service?

Also, when you go to the Imports page, do you see “Eventbrite” as an option in the dropdown for import sources? If you are only pulling in a few events a year, you can enter the Eventbrite URL and import the events that way.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘aggregator really necessary? eventbrite tickets is not connecting’ is closed to new replies.