Aggregator pre-sale

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Aggregator pre-sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adnan

Hi,
    I am building site network and I am considering the use of The Event calendar + Aggregator. Personal licence for 89 dollar is enough for my demands but I am confused with this: 1 year of excellent support and access to the Event Aggregator service for up to 10 sites.
    Does this mean that I can’t use this if I have more then 10 sites in my network setup? (I have 1 main domain, and more than 10 websites that are almost identical)
    Or does it aggregate 10 sites at maximum?

Best regards
    Adnan

Courtney

Hi Adnan

We’ve recently upped the limits on Event Aggregator to 100 sites. I believe you’ll be fine to use it on your sites.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/ can provide you with a bit more explanation about how our import limits work.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator pre-sale’ is closed to new replies.