Aggregator or Pro?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Aggregator or Pro?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rion
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m trying to connect an existing calendar widget that came prepacked with a theme to the events calendar posts, so that the widget shows my events.

i was under the impression that I had to purchase Event Calendar Pro to make that happen, but when I go to enter the new Pro license in the license key section of the settings menu, it is asking me for the “Event Aggregator” licence key?

Is it possible that the connection is already set up and I should have purchased the Events aggregator instead?

Thanks,
    Rion

George
    Participant

Hey Rion,

Thanks for reaching out.

It’s important to note that we do not officially partner with any specific theme out there, so whatever calendar widget that came with our theme may not be anything we make.

Can you please share a link to where you bought this theme online, so that we can investigate it to try and determine what Calendar Widget within it you’re referring to? This may be helpful.

Next, you describe this:

but when I go to enter the new Pro license in the license key section of the settings menu, it is asking me for the “Event Aggregator” licence key?

Can you please share a screenshot of the exact location within your wp-admin where you pasted your Events Calendar Pro license key? You can do so by uploading the screenshots to this thread. If you have issues with that, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

If you can share a second screenshot, which shows the screen when it asks you for the Event Aggregator license key, this would also be very helpful.

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Aggregator or Pro?’ is closed to new replies.